Minh Ba, medicine and the midwest

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day

Just wanted to say a quick happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone, and I hope everyone is enjoying the NCAA tournament. I'm hangin out in Memphis, TN for the weekend with some friends, and going to go down to Beale st. tonight to enjoy the nightlife. Tommorrow, going to check out Graceland and the hotel where MLK Jr. was assassinated, which has been converted to a museum. This trip has been a good midpoint break from my rotation, and has been lots of fun so far. Anyways, sorry this blog is so short, but I will sit down when I get back Sunday, and make a update on stuff in general and maybe figure out how to throw pictures up on this thing. Enjoy this drunken holiday, and "Go Albany Great Danes!!"...this is gonna fu_k s#!t up for everyones' brackets.

1 Comments:

  • wow, the danes almost did!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home