Minh Ba, medicine and the midwest

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Can it get any hotter


Sunny
98°F
Feels Like
111°F
Updated Jul 19 05:25 p.m. CT
UV Index: 3 Moderate
Wind: From SSW at 8 mph
Humidity: 47%
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 8.0 miles



That "feels like" 111 degrees farenheit is no joke. Holy hell, could it get any hotter here. I was going to try to drive to Tightwad today to take pictures of the town, but I didn't want to die of heatstroke in Tightwad...although it would make a nice epitaph...

I don't know how people could survive like this without a/c...i'm getting kind of nervous about my car, because the a/c hasn't been checked in a long time, and it has been taking a much longer time to cool the car, and even then, it's still not that cool.

Oh hell...i'm going to sit here in a pile of my sweat and just enjoy the sheer stupidity of this heat.
-Dang

1 Comments:

  • Holy crap 2 blogs and phone call in the same week. This whole school thing must be getting easier right now. Sounds very miserable I don't know how you do it.

    Dave

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home