Minh Ba, medicine and the midwest

Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy early 4th

Thought I would say happy fourth of July to everyone a day early. I just got back from Spokane yesterday for a good HS buddy's, Matt Elliotts, wedding. It sucks that I missed out on Marlow's wedding, and soon I too will miss out on Bloover's. Seems like everyone is getting hitched nowadays....yesterday I even learned that meathead just got engaged. Holy hell. Anyways, enjoy the holidays, I am currently working on my residency applications, personal statements (looking for any volunteers who wouldn't mind reading it over to proofread and critique), etc. and getting ready to go to start my rural family practice rotation in Clinton, MO on Wednesday (that is the same town where the Elks Lodge building collapsed last week). PEace out...here are some pics from the weekend to tide everyone over:

My 5:00am alarm clock

Rusty was kind enough to puke on the couch and then lick my phone

The setting Part 1

The setting part 2

My second family

Oh so confused...

Mama Elliot getting some love from her men


We're so cool...

Hear no evil....Speak no evil...
What is on my hands (aka..on my way to see no evil)

Sealing the deal...(signing his life away)

How come every one else looks normal in these tuxes...
I look like I should be serving Dim Sum at a Chinese restaurant

2 Comments:

  • Ooohhhh.....your wedding pics turned out so great! I especially loved the alarm clock pic. Zoe is just too cute! Too bad she didn't like you. :) Good to see you again (it's been so long!). Glad to see you're still retarded....

    Deanna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 PM  

  • Ya boy!!! Of course, I'll read your letters. Just e-mail them to nyg143@hotmail.com. Sweet pics, and I will try to stop others from getting married. I don't know who's gay ass needs to get married, anyway. By the way, it has been a bit and I wanted to thank you very much for being able to be at mine (wedding). I know how difficult and out of your way it is for you to show up to these kinds of things, so I want you to know how grateful I am. Take it easy and call me this weekend if you can.

    ~Gonzalez

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home