Minh Ba, medicine and the midwest

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

#*$@(*&#$ me for being a complete moron

It strange how you can seriously jinx yourself. Today has been slow at the hospital and around 8:30 tonight, I walked by the ER and noticed it was pretty empty, so I mentioned it to my resident...who proceeded to scream profanities, because he knew just as well as I had when I muttered those words, "it looks like tonight's gonna be slow," that I had just screwed us over. One hospital admit shortly after that comment, and my pager just went off to the tune of two more. I love medicine...and it loves me.

2 Comments:

  • You know, I watch Grey's Anatomy; I love that show! A few weeks ago, they talked about the same exact thing. Crazy!

    By Blogger Star, at 11:06 PM  

  • hey jimmy
    thought i would send you a little love from overseas...right now i have an 'italian-style mullet' and a moustache which makes me look like captain morgan. so basically, things are good. take care boss

    By Blogger Rob, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home