Minh Ba, medicine and the midwest

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sleep deprivation is my friend

I was going to write a blog...but i'm on call and I just finished my history and physicals (H&P's) for the night, so I'm going to try and get some sleep. Still recovering from Vegas and my stupidity for staying up all night Saturday night to play 1/3 NL hold'em. Fuck...wish sleep wasn't necessary, there's never enough time, it's really just a waste, if only I could survive of cofee and crack, too bad it can't be done...?!? Even though I am tired, I'm wasting time about typing about being tired and not spending it sleeping like I should. I could start a blog, but thus it would not get done, I would probably get halfway through and fall asleep, so I'll wait until tomorrow. Sorry Ash...thought I'd have time for some delirious rambling about the weekend and such...maybe tommorrow.
-Dingo

1 Comments:

  • see you in a couple of days Dang!

    davis

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home