Minh Ba, medicine and the midwest

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Seattle

I'm tired...here are some pics...I"ll write about this tommorrow...or next time I'm on call...


Dook and Davis tryin hard to flex for the camera...Mike is already naturally flexed


Screwin with my new camera, this pic reminds me of an old 80's video


What's a wedding without some alcohol?
Kickin back some Jaeger bombs in chowder bowls with the boys


Dook and Davis well protected from spillage


Mike sealing his fate


B of A crew
(L-->R, Mrs and Mr. Bossman, don't know, Becca, Hyo, don't know, don't know and Merchado)


Good friends = good times
(L-->R, Julie, Stiffy, Dookie, Tasha, Bunghole pirate, Davis and me)




Clusterfuck of Psi-U's causing trouble
(Who the fuck is the old guy with the glasses right behind me, why does there always have to be "that guy" in every picture, that just pops their damn head in....Holy hell...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home