Minh Ba, medicine and the midwest

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Random pics

I picked up a few old pics of my family and I, scanned electronically when I was back in Vancouver, so here they be along with some recent ones from last weekend:

Little Jimmy and Julie


All grown up


Pops handling my weight


A little harder to handle now


The family in the early 80s


The family now



Group of cousins picking on me and my pimp Eskimo outfit


A little older


Most recent photo of the group (4years ago)Family


The clan back in the day


A decade later (Check out my dad, Mau, the prankster taking center stage of the photo)

1 Comments:

  • So the picture of us on the fireplace, where you're in the pimp Eskimo outfit, I still look like the white kid that doesn't belong. Haha.

    By Blogger Star, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home