Minh Ba, medicine and the midwest

Monday, February 12, 2007

It's official!

Today my future became clearer, at least for the next 5 years. Today was the osteopathic match for intern/residency programs. I opened my e-mail today to this:


"To: JIMMY B. DANG -
This message provides you with your Match result for the AOA Intern/Resident Registration Program for positions beginning in 2007.
Congratulations!
You have been matched to:
Institution: OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY MED CTR
Program: CMB:T/ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY""

So it looks like I'll be staying out in the midwest for 5 more years, but you can count on me coming back to the NW as soon as I'm finished. Now it's on to house/condo searching...anyone have $125,000 to loan me?!?

1 Comments:

  • Congrats! Go Sonics. Do we have to officially start calling you Dr. or is that after your residency? Email me your schedule for the next few months. Let me know when you'll be in OKC/KC and won't be that busy so I can try to plan a trip out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home